Free Home Insulation Program (PEI)
What is the Free Home Insulation Program?
The Free Home Insulation Program offers income qualified PEI residents free basement and attic insulation for their home. Click here for full program information.
- Annual household income of $55,000 or less.
- You must own your home and must be your primary residence.
- Property must be valued at $300,000 or less (tax assessed value).
Application: Head to the FIP homepage (linked above) to access the online FIP application or by calling 1-833-734-1873.
- When you apply, you will need proof of household income. Your proof of income is your July GST Credit document showing your net family income, marital status, and province of residence. This information is contained in the first two pages of your GST Credit document. Both pages are needed. You cannot use your Notice of Assessment to apply to FIP.
- You also need to know your taxed assessed property value.